Re: [patch] add scsi changer driver

From: James Bottomley
Date: Sun Mar 06 2005 - 13:07:23 EST

Looking through this, the only things I really noticed that need work
are:

ch_do_scsi(): It looks like this has an effective reimplementation of
scsi_wait_req. We're trying to deprecate the usage of scsi_do_req so we
can make it private eventually. What's the reason you can't use
scsi_wait_req?

ch_ioctl() (and the compat): since this is a new driver, can't this all
be done via sysfs? That way, the user would be able to manipulate it
from the command line, and we'd no longer need any of the 32->64 compat
glue.

James