Searching for dvbfb driver's author.

From: jmmercy
Date: Mon Mar 07 2005 - 07:40:58 EST

Hello.

module involved : dvffb (DVB frame buffer based on vfb)

I am searching for the author of a module that was included in the early
2.6.x kernel (it has disappeared between 2.6.8 and 2.6.11). It seeems to
be 3 german guys named Alexnader Arlt, Erik Hoppe and Joerg Schiller.
I try googling and found few references to these people. I was surprised and
interested but do not know the deptsh involved in writing this modules, hence
my search for the authors. Does anyone know them, or why it was included
in (and then removed from) the kernel ?
I am not subscriber on the list as most of traffic will fly way over my head 8-)
Please answer directly or on the list if reply gets bounced.

Thanks and best regards.