Re: 2.6.11: USB broken on nforce4, ipv6 still broken,centrino speedstep even more broken than in 2.6.10

From: Robert Hancock
Date: Sat Mar 12 2005 - 00:09:14 EST

Felix von Leitner wrote:
My new nForce 4 mainboard has 10 or so USB 2.0 outlets. In Windows,
they all work. In Linux, two of them work. Putting my USB stick or
anything else in one of the others produces nothing in Linux.
Apparently no IRQ getting through or something?

Likely similar to the problem I reported in this thread on linux-usb-devel - the patch that David Brownell posted fixed the problem for me..

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=10755097