Contract Offer.

From: Baba Usman
Date: Mon Mar 14 2005 - 14:17:31 EST

>From The Desk Of Baba Usman

For Your Attention,

The Managing Director/Owner

My name is BABA USMAN, and this is an urgent contract invitation from Iraq. My
benefactor at the new American controlled Iraq ministry has mandated me to seek
for your cooperation in a multi-million dollars worth of supply contract on
Building/Medical/Textile and General Ship equipments. Please if you can assist
us, then kindly contact me via My E-mail {bab_usman@xxxxxxxxx}(PLEASE MAKE SURE
TO SEND EMAIL ONLY DETAILING YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE,FAX NUMBERS AND EXCLUSIVE
EMAIL based on your company abilities).

As soon as we recieve these, I shall get back to you with all details
exclusively.

NB:80% upfront for all supplies.

Regards,

BABA USMAN.