MAC address instead of IP

From: Donald Duckie
Date: Tue Mar 15 2005 - 00:03:30 EST

Hi!

I am looking for some sample codes which uses MAC
address instead of TCP-IP for data transmission. Any
suggestions are highly appreciated.

And also, I have been digging into ethertap.c and
netlink_dev.c, but I cant fully understand how these
codes work. Where can I see some detailed explanations
of these source codes? What I usually see in a search
are compilation error problems and the like.

Thank you very much for any kind of information.

Regards.