Re: BK snapshots broken

From: Jeff Garzik
Date: Wed Mar 16 2005 - 13:33:34 EST

Brian Gerst wrote:
The snapshots on kernel.org are being created from the most recent tag in the BK repo, which is 2.6.11.3. That means they are missing all of the changesets between the 2.6.11 and 2.6.11.3 tags, and don't apply to a clean 2.6.11 tree.

This is my fault, but I won't have a chance to fix for a day or two.

The BK snapshot script finds the latest kernel version by looking at the BK tag. It should probably look directly at the Makefile, I suppose.

Jeff