Re: [patch] SUSPEND_PD_PAGES-fix

From: Rafael J. Wysocki
Date: Fri Mar 18 2005 - 08:35:50 EST

Hi,

On Friday, 18 of March 2005 12:39, Pavel Machek wrote:
> Hi!
>

> > This fixes SUSPEND_PD_PAGES, which wastes one page under most cases.
>
> Ok, applied to my tree, will eventually propagate it. (I hope it looks
> okay to you, rafael).

SUSPEND_PD_PAGES is not necessary in swsusp any more. :-) We can just
drop it, together with the pagedir_order variable, which is not used. I'll
send a patch later today.

BTW, I'm going to post some clean ups for swsusp.c, but I'd like the last
changes to settle down in mainline before, if you don't mind.

Greets,
Rafael

--
- Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?
- That depends a good deal on where you want to get to.