Linux 2.6.11.5

From: Greg KH
Date: Sat Mar 19 2005 - 02:17:47 EST

As the -stable patch review cycle is now over, I've released the
2.6.11.5 kernel in the normal kernel.org places. One patch was deemed
incorrect, so it was dropped. Another one was added, within the review
email thread. So it seems like the process is working so far, which is
refreshing :)

The diffstat and short summary of the fixes are below.

I'll also be replying to this message with a copy of the patch between
2.6.11.4 and 2.6.11.5, as it is small enough to do so.

thanks,

greg k-h

------
Makefile | 2 +-
drivers/net/amd8111e.c | 2 ++
drivers/net/tun.c | 2 +-
drivers/net/via-rhine.c | 4 +++-
drivers/net/wan/hd6457x.c | 2 +-
kernel/signal.c | 1 +
net/ipv4/fib_hash.c | 12 +++++++++++-
net/netrom/nr_in.c | 9 ---------
net/xfrm/xfrm_state.c | 2 +-
sound/pci/ac97/ac97_codec.c | 13 ++++++++-----

Summary of changes from v2.6.11.4 to v2.6.11.5

<dilinger:debian.org>:
o Possible AMD8111e free irq issue
o Possible VIA-Rhine free irq issue

Daniel Drake:
o Fix stereo mutes on Surround volume control

David S. Miller:
o [IPSEC]: Fix __xfrm_find_acq_byseq()

Greg Kroah-Hartman:
o Linux 2.6.11.5

Hugh Dickins:
o tasklist left locked

Krzysztof Halasa:
o Fix kernel panic on receive with WAN Hitachi SCA HD6457x

Patrick McHardy:
o Fix crash while reading /proc/net/route

Ralf Bächle:
o NetROM locking

Stephen Hemminger:
o Fix check for underflow