proposal

From: julliets fish
Date: Sat Mar 19 2005 - 23:18:20 EST

Dear friend,
I am lady of the Anglican communion Knight Hood.Am lady
julliet fish.I am the PRO and in charge of a trust fund
put
together by a group of very wealthy christian business
men
who over the years have donnated bountifully to
orphanages,
less privilledged and victims of war.This group of
friends
who operates as gospel philanthropic fund, wants thier
names to remain behind the scene, i am the public
relation
officer.this organisation has been able to dinstinguish
itselves as remakable philanthropist in Africa, Asia
,america,and European countries.This is why am
contacting
you, because i believe you will understand and
be
interested in the business.
I am going to add your name to the list as one of the
selected owners of private orphanage homes so that you
shall from hence forth receive fund on monthly basis
from
the Gospel philanthropic fund.from hence forth you shall
receive $10,000 on monthly basis,you shall take $2,000
and
credit my a/c with $8,000.you must keep this between
us.You
know you are going to be the ownner of a non existing
orphanage home. And am a respected lady internationally.
must protect my good name. On your agreement to involve
in
this monthly benefit,get back to me so that i add your
name
to the selected owners of orphanage home,which will
benefit
from this monthly charity.And our new office in canada
is
charge with the responsibility of disseminating cashier
checks to the selected owners of orphanage homes will
make
sure you receive one to the tone of $10,000 monthly to
run
your supposed orphanage homes. $2,000 for you and you
credit my a/c with $8,000.IS IT A DEAL?
Get back to me
lady julliet fish P.R.O
GOSPEL PHILANTHROPIC