Re: pwc driver in -mm kernels

From: Norbert Preining
Date: Mon Mar 21 2005 - 10:15:03 EST

On Mon, 21 Mär 2005, Alan Cox wrote:
> I pushed the tested one as a starting point. May have been the wrong
> decision but it's my fault if so

Ah ok. I checked the differences between the versions but there are too
many `none-standard' changes, i.e. kernel-language changes (statics,
inlines, __) etc so that I cannot submit a patch for the new version.

The good thing about the one on Luc's page it that it includes sysfs
support for several parameters and some more device ids.

Best wishes

Norbert

Norbert Preining <preining AT logic DOT at> Università di Siena
sip:preining@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx +43 (0) 59966-690018
`We've got to find out what people want from fire, how
they relate to it, what sort of image it has for them.'
The crowd were tense. They were expecting something
wonderful from Ford.
`Stick it up your nose,' he said.
`Which is precisely the sort of thing we need to know,'
insisted the girl, `Do people want fire that can be fitted
nasally?'
--- Ford "debating" what to do with fire with a marketing
--- girl.