Re: Who should I write to about this OOPS in 2,6,11-mm3?

From: Miles Lane
Date: Mon Mar 21 2005 - 22:05:03 EST

Yes, I just did. I used the .config options I mentioned earlier. I
am currently testing the suggested patches and options offered by the
sensors developers.

BTW, I am cross posting because I am not sure how often the LM Sensors
folks read the linux-kernel list. Please don't reply to both lists.

Miles