drm bugs hopefully fixed but there might still be one..

From: Dave Airlie
Date: Thu Mar 24 2005 - 05:36:16 EST

Hi Andrew, Dave,

I've put a couple of patches into my drm-2.6 tree that hopefully fix up
the multi-bridge on i915 and the XFree86 4.3 issue.. Andrew can you drop
the two patches in your tree.. the one from Brice and the one I attached
to the bug? you'll get conflicts anyway I'm sure. I had to modify Brices
one as it didn't look safe to me in all cases..

I think their might be one left, but I think it only seems to be on
non-intel AGP system, as in my system works fine for a combination of
cards and X releases ... anyone with a VIA chipset and Radeon graphics
card or r128 card.. testing the next -mm would help me a lot..

Dave.

--
David Airlie, Software Engineer
http://www.skynet.ie/~airlied / airlied at skynet.ie
Linux kernel - DRI, VAX / pam_smb / ILUG