Re: swsusp 'disk' fails in bk-current - intel_agp at fault?

From: Andy Isaacson
Date: Fri Mar 25 2005 - 13:39:09 EST

On Fri, Mar 25, 2005 at 11:13:44AM +0100, Pavel Machek wrote:
> Hi!
>
> > > OK, anything else I should try?
> >
> > not really, i just wait for Vojtech and Pavel :-)
>
> Try commenting out "call_usermodehelper". If that helps, Stefan's
> theory is confirmed, and this waits for Vojtech to fix it.
>
> > > wait_for_completion
> > > call_usermodehelper
> > > kobject_hotplug
> > > kobject_del

Without the call_usermodehelper in kobject_hotplug, the first suspend
seems to work OK (which I think confirms the theory). But after resume,
the second suspend hangs in the same place. It's calling
call_usermodehelper from input_call_hotplug... time to comment out
another one and recompile.

I also tried -mm1 and it hangs in the same place.

-andy