Please contact us urgently

From: filos beach
Date: Sat Mar 26 2005 - 08:48:51 EST

Dear Sir,
I am PETER HALL and I represent Mr. Mikhail
Khordokovsky the former C.E.O of Yukos Oil Company
in Russia. I have a very sensitive and confidential
brief from this top (oligarch) to ask for your
partnership in re-profiling funds over
US$45million. These funds could be transfer batch by batch at US$5million
and/or as a lump sum based on your request and proposal
I will give the details, but in summary, the funds are coming
via Bank Menatep. This is a legitimate transaction.
You will be paid 25% for your "management fees".
If you are interested, please write back by
email: peterhall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and provide me with your confidential telephone number,
fax number and email address
and I will provide further details and instructions.
Please keep this confidential; we can?t afford more political
problems.
Finally, please note that
this must be concluded within two weeks. Please write
back promptly.I will also
suggest you visit these news sites on the internet to
be better informed about
this project.
http://www.winne.com/topinterviews/khodorkovsky.htm
http://newsfromrussia.com/main/2003/11/13/51215.html
http://www.supportmbk.com/mbk/mbk_bio.cfm
http://www.disinfopedia.org/wiki.phtml?title=Mikhail_B._Khodorkovsky
http://www.pbs.org/frontlineworld/stories/moscow/khodorkovskyinterview.html
http://www.forbes.com/finance/lists/75/2004/LIR.jhtml?passListIdu&passYear
04&passListType=Person&uniqueId=M1IF&datatype=Person
http://mikhail_khodorkovsky_society.blogspot.com/
Write me back. I look forward to it.
Regards
MR. PETER HALL