Re: BK snapshots removed from kernel.org?

From: Norberto Bensa
Date: Mon Mar 28 2005 - 10:34:20 EST

Barry K. Nathan wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 27, 2005 at 02:14:33PM -0300, Norberto Bensa wrote:
> [quote rewrapped to keep it within 80 columns]
>
> > Why were snapshots (-bk) removed from www.kernel.org? I can't see any
> > relevant post in LKML.
>
> You can still get to the snapshots using this URL, but as I said, the
> scripts are confused right now:
> http://kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v2.6/snapshots/

Hm. No. I mean there are no more testing-bk snapshots. For example. I can't
find 2.6.12-rc1-bk2.bz2; I have downloaded it on Saturday, but I can't find
testing bk snapshots anymore. Is this what you are referring as "scripts are
confused"? Or am I obliged to use bitkeeper from now on?

Many thanks,
Norberto

--
Norberto Bensa