Re: swsusp 'disk' fails in bk-current - intel_agp at fault?

From: Andy Isaacson
Date: Wed Mar 30 2005 - 02:30:35 EST

On Fri, Mar 25, 2005 at 09:58:40AM -0500, Dmitry Torokhov wrote:
> I wonder why ALPS reconnect failed. You don't have a serial console
> set up, do you? If not then maybe you could make a huge framebuffer to
> capture as much info as you can... I hope you have a digital camera ;)

No serial ports brought out on this laptop, and I've not tried
framebuffer...

> Then do "echo 1 > /sys/modules/i8042/parameters/debug" and try to
> suspend. I am interested of data coming in and out of i8042.

Transcribed by hand, the last few bytes are
< fa ACK
> d4 e9 GETINFO
< fa 20 00 64
> d4 ff RESET_BAT
< fa aa 00 RET_BAT

(Because I used O= the __FILE__ is very long so each dbg() takes two lines
of my 80x25 console...)

Dunno if that's helpful, sorry...

-andy