Marvell 88W8310 (libertas) 802.11g support

From: Alex Deucher
Date: Wed Mar 30 2005 - 17:26:16 EST

I was just wondering if anyone has started working on a driver for the
marvell wifi chips. I just bought a new Asus motherboard and it has
built in wifi. I contacted Marvell and they claimed they could
provide databooks under NDA. If no one else is working on it, I may
try my hand at it, although I must say I've never written a network
driver. Is anyone else planning support/working on a driver/etc.?

Thanks,

Alex

PS please cc: me on any replies.