Re: Free Linux-like kernel sources for x86-64

From: Paul Rolland
Date: Fri Apr 01 2005 - 05:13:37 EST

Reminds me of something, but can't find what... Gee... Is it really that old
?

Paul

Paul Rolland, rol(at)as2917.net
ex-AS2917 Network administrator and Peering Coordinator

--

Please no HTML, I'm not a browser - Pas d'HTML, je ne suis pas un navigateur

"Some people dream of success... while others wake up and work hard at it"