Re: kernel.org replaced

From: H. Peter Anvin
Date: Mon Apr 04 2005 - 15:18:02 EST

A few additional notes:

- The IP addresses for kernel.org have changed. When the second
server gets deployed next week, most of the kernel.org addresses,
e.g. ftp.kernel.org, will be round-robins. The individual servers
can be specified as ftp1.kernel.org and ftp2.kernel.org.

- *** If you run a service from kernel.org that uses DNS entries
beyond our control, please see the email I sent out; if you didn't
get it, contact me. ***

- The old IP addresses will be turned off later this week.

-hpa