Re: Netlink Connector / CBUS

From: jamal
Date: Tue Apr 05 2005 - 05:46:44 EST

To be fair to Evgeniy I am not against the Konnector idea. I think that
it is a useful feature to have an easy to use messaging between
kernel-kernel and kernel-userspace. The fact that he leveraged netlink
instead of inventing things is a bonus. Having said that i have not
seriously scrutinized the code - and i think the idea of this new thing
hes tossing around called CBUS maybe pushing it.

cheers,
jamal