Increasing MAX_SECTORS in blkdev.h -2.4.29

From: sai narasimhamurthy
Date: Thu Apr 07 2005 - 15:40:51 EST

Hi,
I wanted to increase the number of sectors that
could be requested/Written per SCSI READ(10)/WRITE
command , and varying MAX_SECTORS in blkdev.h helped
me to do it. However I could not request more than 256
sectors and could not write more than 1024 inspite of
changing MAX_SECTORS to higher numbers.
Why is that? There is probably some other variable
that should be varied. Please let me know if anyone
has an idea.
I am working on the UNH iSCSI initiator driver , and
am on kernel 2.4.29 .

Sai