Re: 2.6.11.x: bootprompt: ALSA: no soundcard detected

From: Dennis Heuer
Date: Sun Apr 10 2005 - 16:46:17 EST

Aehhm, you are completely on the wrong track! I installed 2.6.11.7 the same way I installed 2.6.11, with sound support statically included, but, though it worked fine without ACPI under 2.6.11, the same configuration under 2.6.11.7 does not work. There was no change in practise, only a change in behaviour.

Dennis

That means you didn't load the correct module for your soundcard.

--
Time is what you make of it