Re: Re: more git updates..

From: Petr Baudis
Date: Sun Apr 10 2005 - 17:31:52 EST

Dear diary, on Sun, Apr 10, 2005 at 08:42:53PM CEST, I got a letter
where Christopher Li <lkml@xxxxxxxxxxx> told me that...
> I totally agree that odds is really really small.
> That is why it is not worthy to handle the case. People hit that
> can just add a new line or some thing to avoid it, if
> it happen after all.
>
> It is the little peace of mind to know for sure that did
> not happen. I am just paranoid.

BTW, I've merged the check to git-pasky some time ago, you can disable
it in the Makefile. It is by default on now, until someone convinces me
it actually affects performance measurably.

--
Petr "Pasky" Baudis
Stuff: http://pasky.or.cz/