Re: 2.6.12-rc2-mm1

From: Barry K. Nathan
Date: Sun Apr 10 2005 - 17:58:23 EST

On Sun, Apr 10, 2005 at 11:27:47PM +0200, Pavel Machek wrote:
> Can you try without XFS?

No, XFS is my root filesystem. :( (Now that I think about it, would
modularizing XFS and using an initrd be OK?)

I'll see if I can reproduce this on one of my test boxes. I'll *try* to
get to it later today, but it's possible that I won't be able to get to
it until next Friday or Saturday.

> I do not why it interferes, but I've seen that before on suse
> kernels...

Have you seen it without the resume-from-initrd patch too, or only with
that patch?

-Barry K. Nathan <barryn@xxxxxxxxx>