Re: Linux Alpha port: kernel panik under moderate DISK IO conditions

From: Rao Davide
Date: Mon Apr 11 2005 - 02:18:17 EST

I'm not using the qlogic controller as boot controller. I'm mooting from the internal disk connected to LSI controller.
In any case I'll try out the suggested 1280 right now.

Can I build a modular kernel with the 2.6 kernel series ?
I would find it handy to have som parts colpiled as modules.

--
Regards
Davide Rao