Re: Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] git-pasky-0.3

From: Petr Baudis
Date: Tue Apr 12 2005 - 08:31:09 EST

Dear diary, on Tue, Apr 12, 2005 at 03:13:15PM CEST, I got a letter
where Martin Schlemmer <azarah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> told me that...
> On Tue, 2005-04-12 at 15:02 +0200, Petr Baudis wrote:
> > Dear diary, on Tue, Apr 12, 2005 at 02:47:25PM CEST, I got a letter
> > where Martin Schlemmer <azarah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> told me that...

> > > Its pretty dependant on where VERSION is located. This patch fixes
> > > that. (PS, I left the output of 'git diff' as is to ask about the
> > > following stuff after the proper diff ...)
> >
> > Thanks, applied. I don't understand your PS, though. :-)
> >

> Heh, yeah I do that sometimes. Basically should 'git diff' output
> anything (besides maybe not added files like cvs ... sorry, do not know
> after what you fashion it) like it does now?

Huh. Well, git diff without any arguments should just call show-diff.
That is show your local uncommitted changes. It doesn't show the locally
added/removed files yet for several reasons, but it's being worked on.
:-)

--
Petr "Pasky" Baudis
Stuff: http://pasky.or.cz/