RE: Digi Neo 8: linux-2.6.12_r2 jsm driver

From: Kilau, Scott
Date: Tue Apr 12 2005 - 10:13:52 EST

We (Digi) cares.

We want people to use our DGNC driver over the JSM driver in all
cases except the 2 port model of the board.

This is because the DGNC driver contains extra features that the JSM
driver
Has stripped out, to get into the kernel sources,
and our other customers WANT these features!

We cannot have a situation where the JSM driver takes control of the PCI
card
before the DGNC driver can take it first!

Please, do *NOT* add this patch!!!

Do I, as a copyright holder on the code in question, have any rights at
all,
or are you just going to trample over my wishes, in your zeal?

Scott