TESTING: new git commits mail

From: David Woodhouse
Date: Wed Apr 13 2005 - 03:10:51 EST

I've set up a script to replace the old one which mailed commits to the
bk-commits-head mailing list. It's fed from Linus' "kernel-test.git"
repository, which isn't necessarily going to end up going into the real
2.6.12 release -- but in the absence of other information or indeed any
tree which definitely _is_ leading to the next release, we might as well
see these commits.

I've stopped setting the Date: header of the mail to match the timestamp
of the commit. That's partly because the current version of git doesn't
actually _include_ the full timestamp information properly, but mostly
because some people were requesting that I do that for the old bkexport
script anyway.

--
dwmw2