IBM Thinkpad T42 - Looking for a Developer.

From: Alejandro Bonilla
Date: Thu Apr 14 2005 - 15:53:29 EST

Hi All,

Sorry if this thread has been already discussed or if this is not the right
place. I'm looking for a driver developer to make the driver for the IBM
Thinkpads Fingerprint reader.

I have all the documentation required from the Makers of the hardware, the
so called Programming API and Datasheet. Unfortunately I cannot provide you
with my hardware ;-) but only with a dedicated ssh connection to my PC and
me standing in front of the PC for when you ask me to reboot it cause it
locked up.

Feel free to e-mail me and ask for anything if you wish to do this driver.
I think is a nice approach and would be cool to have the support of such
nice feature. As far as I have seen, only the device ID or so has been added
to the kernel, cause I can see something about it while booting.

Thanks for the time,

- Alejandro.