Re: increasing scsi_max_sg / max_segments for scsi writes/reads

From: sai narasimhamurthy
Date: Mon Apr 18 2005 - 01:18:53 EST

Hi ,
I tried working on scsi_malloc to increase burst size
, but to no avail ..all I got was hanged system every
time I started data transfers!
Has anyone worked on scsi_malloc , I am still trying
to figure out what changes were made in 2.6 to
overcome this problem of limited bursts.

Any pointers are very greatly welcome...I have never
worked on this part of the code before .

Sai