Kernel page table and module text

From: Allison
Date: Mon Apr 18 2005 - 01:21:49 EST

Hi,

Since module is loaded in non-contiguous memory, there has to be an
entry in the kernel page table for all modules that are loaded on the
system. I am trying to find entries corresponding to my module text in
the page tables.

I am not clear about how the kernel page table is organized after the
system switches to protected mode.

I printed out the page starting with swapper_pg_dir . But I do not
find the addresses for all the modules loaded in the system.

Do I still need to read the pg0 and pg1 pages ?

If somebody can explain how to traverse the kernel page tables, that
would be very helpful.

thanks,
Allison