TI Yenta socket Fish Please Report

From: Robert W. Fuller
Date: Wed Apr 27 2005 - 02:16:35 EST

Hola,

Looks like I have the same problem that was discussed here in February with PCI resources being assigned to the same range as RAM. This is the old thread: "IBM Thinkpad G41 PCMCIA problems [Was: Yenta TI: ... no PCIinterrupts. Fish. Please report.]" I'm having this problem on 2.6.11.

Did the patch for this ever make it into the main kernel? Is it still in the -mm tree? Will it ever be in the main kernel? How do I figure these things out? Is there some bug database I can check?

Thanks.