Re: 2.6 upgrade overall failure report

From: Andrew Morton
Date: Fri Apr 29 2005 - 04:19:53 EST

Please send a full report to Eric Moore and cc linux-scsi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please send a report to David Miller and Jeff Garzik and cc netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx

> . There have been USB storage issues, also they are now solved

OK.

> . Since 2.6.10, the TCP task does not work anymore with OSX (2 Mbps instead
> of 60 Mbps on a 100 Mbps wire)

Please send a full report to David Miller and cc netdev@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Also please describe a simple way of reproducing this - I'll see if it
happens here.

> the 2.6 development model

Is dependent upon the quality and promptness of reports from testers such
as yourself, as well as the testers' preparedness to respond to the
developers' questions.

Thanks.