Re: Git-commits mailing list feed.

From: Jan Dittmer
Date: Wed May 04 2005 - 05:01:32 EST

David Woodhouse wrote:
On Wed, 2005-05-04 at 11:02 +0200, Jan Dittmer wrote:

Here is an updated version of the script, working with paskys latest
tree.

Thanks. I was planning to get this working today -- looks like you've
saved me the trouble.

The chronological output from cg-log is still the wrong thing to do, but
I suppose it'll have to suffice for now.

Btw. it depends on cg-tag-ls having chronological order. I _hope_ that's
correct. At least with my 4 test -git tags it was.
Otherwise one had to use fsck-cache --tags, extract the dates, sort by
date, ...

Jan