Re: Adding a system call to kernel

From: jensen galan
Date: Tue May 10 2005 - 00:40:34 EST

Thanks Geert.

You know, I knew I had to do include this, and spent
all weekend trying to figure out where to include
<errno.h>.

But, for some reason, after reading your reply, the
simplicity dawned on me - include it in the user-space
program dummy.

That's what you should have written ;)

Thanks again - it worked!

Jensen