Re: file as a directory

From: Hans Reiser
Date: Tue May 10 2005 - 09:55:16 EST

I agree with the below in that sometimes you want to see a collection of
stuff as one file, and sometimes you want to see it as a tree, and that
file format browsers can be integrated into file system browsers to look
seamless to users.

A quibble: A name is just a means to select a file; he is completely
wrong to think that file browsers will eliminate filenames.

Hans