spi subsection & cfnvram

From: NZG
Date: Tue May 10 2005 - 17:40:18 EST

I have 3 new beta drivers for the 5282 coldfire architecture.
They were designed against EMAC.Inc's SoM-5282EM module.
This is based on the MMU less 5282 processor

They are as listed below:

The mcf_qspi driver, ported to the new 2.6 kernel and modularized it to allow
stackability. Currently the new kobject methodology is not supported yet, cuz
I don't really understand it yet.

A DS1305 driver which stacks on top of the qspi layer and provides a standard
misc RTC interface (somewhat SoM-5282EM dependent at this point as it's chip
selects a little weird).

And a CFNVRAM driver, which provides a simple small partitionless block
interface to the internal RAM of the 5282 processor(which can be battery
backed).

They are available as stand-alone projects at
ftp://SoM:sompublic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/SoM-5282EM/uClinux-projects

I'm going to try to get them into an official patch submission next week(I'm
new to this process so please forgive my stumbles),

thx,
NZG.