Re: git repository for net drivers available

From: Petr Baudis
Date: Sun May 15 2005 - 15:06:55 EST

Dear diary, on Fri, May 13, 2005 at 05:29:30PM CEST, I got a letter
where Jeff Garzik <jgarzik@xxxxxxxxx> told me that...
> Looks like cogito is using $repo/heads/$branch, whereas my git repo is
> using $repo/branches/$branch.

Would it be a big problem to use refs/heads/$branch? That's the
currently commonly agreed convention about location for storing branch
heads, not just some weird Cogito-specific invention. And it'd be very
nice to have those locations consistent across git repositories.

Thanks,

--
Petr "Pasky" Baudis
Stuff: http://pasky.or.cz/