Re: make htmldocs doesn't work even with docbook stylesheets installed

From: Karel Kulhavy
Date: Tue May 17 2005 - 14:27:14 EST

> > Size of downloaded files: 1,514 kB
> > Homepage: http://docbook.sourceforge.net/
> > License: || ( as-is BSD )
> >
> > Is this a bug in Linux make htmldocs?
>

> It sounds more like you are missing a package.
>
> In Debian it's called "docbook-utils", I don't know whether it has the
> same name in Gentoo.

gentoo doesn't have docbook-utils. How do I compile linux kernel
documentations on gentoo?

And btw why doesn't README or the error message that docbook-utils
package is required? I suggest that this be added into README together
with the docbook stylesheets (and the information which one of the 2
stylesheets are meant).

CL<