Stealing usb devices

From: David Oliveira
Date: Wed May 18 2005 - 16:04:45 EST

Hi!

I saw your name on usb.c and thought you could help me. I wrote a simple
USB driver based on Vojtech Pavlik usbmouse.c for Logitech Mediaplay
Mouse (mouse with multimedia buttons) but I have a "compatibility"
problem annoying me. When hid or usbmouse ar running on the kernel, they
steal all mouse devices and my driver couldn't get it to give the
propper support for this specific device. There is a way of stealing
this device to handle it better than generic drivers?

Thank you for this time that I belive it's precious for you.
Regargs

David Oliveira
<d.oliveira@xxxxxxxxxx>