Tune the Touch driver co-ordinates .. help

From: Mukund JB.
Date: Mon May 23 2005 - 00:37:12 EST

Hi All,

I have a touch driver whose architecture is as follows:-

My touch driver is a misc registered driver which has 2 ISRs. One is the touch screen ISR whereas the other is the timer ISR. When a touch made on the screen, the touch ISR is invoked which then initiates the timer interrupt. The timer interrupt will continuously call the timer ISR, which will read the X, Y, Z1, Z2 values from the H/W registers. The driver finds the valid X, Y co-ordinates and supplies to the application when read from the device.

In a touch driver with this architecture, I am facing a touch calibration problem.

Now, if I want to tune the calibration how do I resolve this?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Mukund Jampala