[no subject]

From: root
Date: Tue May 24 2005 - 04:51:52 EST

by smtp.nexlab.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id ECF37FB79

for <chiakotay@xxxxxxxxx>; Tue, 24 May 2005 10:01:48 +0200 (CEST)

id S261271AbVEXFr3 (ORCPT <rfc822;chiakotay@xxxxxxxxx>);

Tue, 24 May 2005 01:47:29 -0400

(ORCPT <rfc822;linux-kernel-outgoing>);

Tue, 24 May 2005 01:47:29 -0400

pentafluge.infradead.org") by vger.kernel.org with ESMTP

id S261271AbVEXFrX (ORCPT <rfc822;linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>);

Tue, 24 May 2005 01:47:23 -0400

id 1DaSGA-0001eE-LR; Tue, 24 May 2005 06:47:22 +0100