[no subject]

From: root
Date: Tue May 24 2005 - 06:12:30 EST

by smtp.nexlab.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id 7C555FB73

for <chiakotay@xxxxxxxxx>; Tue, 24 May 2005 10:01:46 +0200 (CEST)

id S261416AbVEXHrr (ORCPT <rfc822;chiakotay@xxxxxxxxx>);

Tue, 24 May 2005 03:47:47 -0400

(ORCPT <rfc822;linux-kernel-outgoing>);

Tue, 24 May 2005 03:47:47 -0400

by vger.kernel.org with ESMTP id S261416AbVEXHrp (ORCPT

<rfc822;linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>);

Tue, 24 May 2005 03:47:45 -0400

by smtp.osdl.org (8.12.8/8.12.8) with ESMTP id j4O7iVjA029720

(version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=EDH-RSA-DES-CBC3-SHA bits=168 verify=NO);

Tue, 24 May 2005 00:44:31 -0700

by shell0.pdx.osdl.net (8.13.1/8.11.6) with ESMTP id j4O7iUjI014722;

Tue, 24 May 2005 00:44:30 -0700