Re: RT patch acceptance

From: Karim Yaghmour
Date: Tue May 24 2005 - 21:49:53 EST

Sven Dietrich wrote:
> I think its too late to add a presentation there now,
> but if folks are interested, I would be willing to talk about
> it all day long.

I can't speak for anyone, but given how important a change this
is, I would be surprised that the organization committee wouldn't
try to make an effort to accomodate this. After all, it isn't
as if this was organized by outsiders, these folks are part of
the community, surely they are sensitive the community's needs.

Again, I can't speak for anyone, but it would be worth querying
the appropriate authorities ... of course the sooner the better.

I don't know the deadlines, but surely between yourself, Bill,
Lee, Daniel and Ingo you would be able to even put a paper together
rather fast.

... anyway ... it's someone else's baby to carry not mine ... I
just thought I'd mention this idea I got ...

Karim
--
Author, Speaker, Developer, Consultant
Pushing Embedded and Real-Time Linux Systems Beyond the Limits