Re: [patch] Real-Time Preemption, -RT-2.6.12-rc4-V0.7.47-06

From: K.R. Foley
Date: Wed May 25 2005 - 08:35:26 EST

Ingo Molnar wrote:
* Ingo Molnar <mingo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

does it crash if you boot only with a single CPU (numcpus=1 boot parameter)? If yes then could you send me that log, some of the more interesting portions of the current log were garbled due to SMP logging effects.

maxcpus=1 is the parameter.

Ingo

No it doesn't crash if I boot only a single CPU. I'll go one better than that. It doesn't crash if I boot both CPUs but without hyper-threading (turned off in the bios but still enabled in the config). :-(

--
kr