RE: 2.6.11 timeval_to_jiffies() wrong for ms resolution timers

From: Davda, Bhavesh P (Bhavesh)
Date: Wed May 25 2005 - 14:18:17 EST

Awefully sorry about the line-breaks (or absence thereof!)

Stupid Outlook that corporate IT forces us to use!

And I meant 20 ms, not 20 us, of course...

- Bhavesh

Bhavesh P. Davda | Distinguished Member of Technical Staff | Avaya |
1300 West 120th Avenue | B3-B03 | Westminster, CO 80234, U.S.A. |
Voice/Fax: (303) 538-4438 | bhavesh@xxxxxxxxx