Re: dlm-lockspaces-callbacks-directory-fix.patch added to -mm tree

From: Alexandre Buisse
Date: Wed May 25 2005 - 18:08:46 EST

akpm@xxxxxxxx wrote:
> The patch titled
>
> dlm build fix
>
> has been added to the -mm tree. Its filename is
>
> dlm-lockspaces-callbacks-directory-fix.patch
>
> Patches currently in -mm which might be from alexandre.buisse@xxxxxxxxxxx are
>
> dlm-lockspaces-callbacks-directory-fix.patch

Hi Andrew,
I just noticed that the line 'extern const int
dlm_lvb_operations[8][8];' had been removed in the inline patch you just
mailed.

Sorry for not making it clear in my first mail, but that definition is
needed with CONFIG_DLM_DEVICE=y. Without it, the build fails at line 362
in drivers/dlm/device.c.

Regards,
Alexandre