RE linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org

From: AD Factory of China
Date: Mon May 30 2005 - 10:41:56 EST

Dear linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ,

We are very glad to know you from Internet,
We are an advertisement making factory in Shenzhen of China,
We hope to detail our services to you,
and look forward to mutual cooperation between us.

Speciality of our factory:
1. Color poster by spray
Including all kinds of poster, Outdoor and indoor banners, Exhibition apparatus,
Stickers, Light slices, Exhibition boards of foam, Transparent slices and more..

2. Color items by printing
Including all kinds of paper printing, Catalogues, Handbags, Cards, Boxes, Stick papers,
Hanging brands, Document pouches, Envelopes, Letter paper, Carbon paper and more.
You can visit our home page at www.szcolor.com for more information.
If you have products to need producing or cost accounting,
please tell us the name of product, size, quantity,
the color, the material, the basic design, use occasion and method, etc..

The file uploads of address:
ftp://szcolor.com/
ftp://26220610.dns0755.net/

The trade is very convenience, If you are in Hong Kong,
We have account No. in Hong Kong, and can deliver after payments,
For other overseas buyers, You can handle remittance through "Western Union" at "www.westernunion.com",
The goods can entrust the Express delivery company to send to your office.

Thanks and best wishes,

Mr.Leo
AD Factory of Shenzhen
http://www.szcolor.com/