Re: 2.6.12-rc2: Compose key doesn't work

From: Rene Herman
Date: Mon May 30 2005 - 18:10:31 EST

Vojtech Pavlik wrote:

On Thu, May 26, 2005 at 11:45:09AM -0400, Wakko Warner wrote:

I also have a problem with 2.6.12-rcX and ps/2 keyboard. I would say it's
the same key we're talking about. It does not work at the console nor in X
(showkey at the console does not see it). It works with a USB keyboard. My
"compose" is mapped to the menu key beside the right windows key.

I do wish they'd fix it, because I use this key (kinda like another ALT key)
more than my compose key (again, the menu key, not the right win logo key)

This patch should fix it.

ChangeSet@xxxxxxxxxx, 2005-04-04 15:37:45+02:00, vojtech@xxxxxxx
input: Fix fast scrolling scancodes in atkbd.c

ACK, thanks.

Rene.