Re: [patch 1/1] kconfig: trivial cleanup

From: Blaisorblade
Date: Tue May 31 2005 - 15:40:52 EST

On Tuesday 31 May 2005 11:27, Roman Zippel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Sun, 29 May 2005 blaisorblade@xxxxxxxx wrote:
> > If you want, I'll do one patch update the included version to 2.0 Bison
> > (which uses an updated skeleton) and then, separately, a patch updating
> > zconf.tab.c_shipped to reflect the updated zconf.y.

> I'd prefer to patch the changes into zconf.tab.c_shipped directly. At some
> point it should be regenerated, but I'd like to avoid it and only do it if
> the parser itself needs a change.
I can regenerate it only with bison 2.0, since that's what I have installed.
So if you don't want it to be regenerated, you cannot accept my patch. I
proposed sending two patches to avoid mixing the bison changes with this
patch changes, that's all.
--
Inform me of my mistakes, so I can keep imitating Homer Simpson's "Doh!".
Paolo Giarrusso, aka Blaisorblade (Skype ID "PaoloGiarrusso", ICQ 215621894)